Dolphin Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do i sense some fail?

3 posters

Go down

Do i sense some fail? Empty Do i sense some fail?

Post  THELUKESTIR Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Is this another one of those noobs who figures out something and thinks he is in the position to help people? or does this forum have some purpose im blind to... see here forums.dolphin-emu.com
THELUKESTIR

Back to top Go down

Do i sense some fail? Empty N00b Project XD

Post  cmccmc Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 pm

There is a point to this site and we know about the official forum. It was not my idea to create this forum. Remember how a couple of users were trying to make a help file for dolphin? Well I was assigned the job of making a forum for them. James333 is in on it too. Ask him if you want more details. Right now we are trying to get things up and running but the site was made less than 1 day ago so were working on design.... and I need help.

Edit: You might wanna change your Avatar. You signed up when i was in the middle of resizing it
cmccmc
Admin
Admin

https://dolphinhelpforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Do i sense some fail? Empty Re: Do i sense some fail?

Post  abfab126 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:48 am

Luke , you are an a$$hole ^^
You 'll never see the purpose of anything and I hope you re not going to be as annoying in here that you are on the official forums !

If you re not happy just leave !And btw , you are not in position to help anyone here too , you're just talking a lot ,a lot lot too much .

This is some Help forum related to other languages , so if you do speak another language fluently , just let us know and maybe you could be helpful , but I doubt it .

And another thing , this is not the place where you can say crap to cmccmc .I was on Xchat when you were agressively menacing with cmccmc and I dont think that your attitude will be tolerated in here .

Anytime , abfab126 !
abfab126
abfab126

Back to top Go down

Post  cmccmc Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 pm

lol. Good wording.
cmccmc
Admin
Admin

https://dolphinhelpforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum